Planned Giving Donations
To use stock transfers or IRA charitable rollover as your gift, please fill out the form below. We’ll be in contact with you right away.
IRA Charitable Rollovers
If you are 70½ or older and own an IRA, you can give up to $100,000 per calendar year to a charitable organization with the following benefits:
- You can count your gift towards your annual required minimum distribution.
- Your distribution is not recognized as income on your federal income tax return.
- Under current federal tax laws, keeping your IRA distribution out of your adjusted gross income may save you taxes.
- The transfer process is quick and requires minimal paperwork.
- You help low-income Georgians stay safe and warm in their homes
Please contact your tax advisor for the most accurate and recent information.
Get the HEAT Newsletter
Sign up with your email address to receive our bi-annual newsletter.
Copyright 2017 - 2023 HEAT, Inc.